Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did Elon Musk flash the white supremacy symbol on SNL on Saturday?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
are you still talking? look, he deliberately did it. likely just being a troll. fine. but if he runs twitter now, he's going to be subject to an even higher level of scrutiny. sorry you find that controversial.

now back to working on the stiff suspension on my MYLR. hopefully Unplugged Performance Luxury Coilover is the key.
Yup! I am!

I don’t find it “controversial”. You are the one continuing with the “controversy” on a dead thread since May of 2021.

Good luck with the coil overs.

Last edited:
Reactions: HankLloydRight
"ok" thanks

Attachments

• elon ok sign.gif
    elon ok sign.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 236
I've actually been thinking a lot about this thread since Monday. I'm not surprised to see it resurrected.

and yes, I am the OP of this thread and I still think Musk was flashing the White Power slogan on SNL as seen in the pics above,

I have about 14 month left on extended warranty of my Model S 85D. I don't think I'll be trading it in for a new one. Sad to say b/c I love the car, but I'm no longer comfortable giving Tesla my money.

I've actually been thinking a lot about this thread since Monday. I'm not surprised to see it resurrected.

and yes, I am the OP of this thread and I still think Musk was flashing the White Power slogan on SNL as seen in the pics above,

I have about 14 month left on extended warranty of my Model S 85D. I don't think I'll be trading it in for a new one. Sad to say b/c I love the car, but I'm no longer comfortable giving Tesla my money.
I'd like to think he's just having his own brand of fun trolling everyone... but if twitter turns into a cesspool (well, more than it already is..) due to his stewardship and divides us all further, it's going to be harder and harder to separate the art from the artist.

No. You're triggered but an emphatic no. Even if he were a white supremist (which he's very likely not), why would he be so stupid to flash their 'symbol' given all that he's trying to accomplish? Obviously I don't think he is, but if he were would he be so stupid as to dog whistle such ideas?

Given his age, this symbol just means 'okay'. I'm 52 and people did this for my entire life. It's not magically some secret racist sign now.

Also, why are so many 'woke' people dialed into secret 'racist' hand signals? It just means 'okay', no matter who's being triggered here. Move along please.
Lol. Wildomar.