Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did Everyone Who Made A Reservation On Day 1 Get A Model Car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So...you are not considered a line waiter...

Will someone please delete this thread?

Day 1 reservationists are not the people Elon promised "something special" to.

How many times must this be said?

ahh gotcha. sorry that your elite-status for waiting in line got extended into those that ordered online pre-reveal (or just online Day 1).

Stupid online reservation holders, screw them for having to work that day on top of not having a Tesla store within 150 miles of them! We demanded exclusiveness!

• Funny
Reactions: SW2Fiddler
Not really.

Elon quoted how much Tesla / he appreciated line waiters and that they would receive "something special". He said this right after he talked about why Model S and X folks will get free supercharging - that being because if his appreciation of those who purchased S and X's - providing a clear path for the model 3.
I think the model car has free supercharging, but only for line waiters. :D

ahh gotcha. sorry that your elite-status for waiting in line got extended into those that ordered online pre-reveal (or just online Day 1).

Stupid online reservation holders, screw them for having to work that day on top of not having a Tesla store within 150 miles of them! We demanded exclusiveness!
Please.....

Elon made the statement about something special for line waiters. Not me. HE made it exclusive. Please send him an email.

Reactions: kablammyman
Please.....

Elon made the statement about something special for line waiters. Not me. HE made it exclusive. Please send him an email.

This is such complete BS.

Elon did express gratitude to all the buyers who plunked down $1000 pre-reveal without even seeing the car. Many of those people waited in line, many showed up in the afternoon and did not. He’s also thanked Roadster, S and X buyers numerous times for helping bankroll the company and its mission with their purchases. Think it might be worth it to Tesla to let those owners jump in front of the Model 3 line waiters as a thank you?

Elon is trying to make the world a better place for humanity and you’re crying like a 2 year old over a trinket. Boo hoo. You chose to wait in line to get the car, not a free toy. Grow up.

This is such complete BS.

Elon did express gratitude to all the buyers who plunked down $1000 pre-reveal without even seeing the car. Many of those people waited in line, many showed up in the afternoon and did not. He’s also thanked Roadster, S and X buyers numerous times for helping bankroll the company and its mission with their purchases. Think it might be worth it to Tesla to let those owners jump in front of the Model 3 line waiters as a thank you?

Elon is trying to make the world a better place for humanity and you’re crying like a 2 year old over a trinket. Boo hoo. You chose to wait in line to get the car, not a free toy. Grow up.
Complete BS?

And in your first sentence...and remaining paragraph you agree with me. . LOL

How about going to these 57 pages of posts and tell them they are BS also since you have such a foul mouth.

Guesses on "token of appreciation" for line waiters tweeted by Elon Musk

You can also use your colorful language with these folks also.

https://www.reddit.com/r/teslamotor...claims_to_know_what_the_special_something_is/

We'll wait.....

Last edited:
My understanding was that it was for pre-reveal. I reserved in store on the afternoon of Day one. Had to do my day job first. When I picked up our full-size 3, I asked about the little one. At first they came back and said that I had used a friend’s reservation or something. I explained exactly when I had reserved and he came back with this microcar. I guess Tesla is operating under the same delusion as I am.

I was a day 1 reservation holder, took delivery Feb 3 and did NOT get any toy car.
Today I had my 2nd annual service done on my model S at the Rockville service center, which was a great experience except for the loaner car was a lousy Buick. When I picked up the car, I explained that I didn't get a toy car at deliver of the model 3 and they gave me one!

Today I had my 2nd annual service done on my model S at the Rockville service center, which was a great experience except for the loaner car was a lousy Buick. When I picked up the car, I explained that I didn't get a toy car at deliver of the model 3 and they gave me one!
When you go back. Get another one. Many people here can't get one....and maybe you can send them one.