Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did Everyone Who Made A Reservation On Day 1 Get A Model Car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

chronopc

Jul 8, 2017
California
I was curious for those of you who received the Model 3 and made a day 1 reservation, if you got the toy model car. I thought it was only for people who stood in line, but I know of people who didn't stand in line get one as well.

And by the time my AWD unit rolls around, the chances of the "thank you for standing in line" model is quite unlikely to be even a memory. Seems like the stores just got a bunch of them, and handed them out to anybody who was picking up a car. I'm not sure how they'd planned to tie those to the line-standers.

I think I'll be OK. I'll ask my support dog. :)

And by the time my AWD unit rolls around, the chances of the "thank you for standing in line" model is quite unlikely to be even a memory. Seems like the stores just got a bunch of them, and handed them out to anybody who was picking up a car. I'm not sure how they'd planned to tie those to the line-standers.

I think I'll be OK. I'll ask my support dog. :)

Again....what a sham.

I mean shame again......why do I keep doing that?

Whooahhh…..you almost snuck that one by me.

Someone ordered "THIS YEAR" and has already received their car? I don't curse.....but I call "" on that one.
This person put in a reservation through his mom's account, who was already a Tesla owner. Reservation placed early January, configured early February, took delivery mid February.

Reactions: adaptabl