Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did I get FSD or not?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
87CCD41B-4E51-4C26-A352-632580E54901.jpeg
Ordered a car from the used inventory. The build sheet does say FSD. However after I talked with a Tesla rep he said that FSD was not included. Which one is it? Obviously the attractiveness of this deal is very different one way or the other.

You can look at your Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement to see if its listed. And online. Go to your Tesla Account > Manage > View Details, scroll down about half way, on the right, see Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement, select view. Should be listed if you paid for it, and how much you paid.

You can look at your Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement to see if its listed. And online. Go to your Tesla Account > Manage > View Details, scroll down about half way, on the right, see Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement, select view. Should be listed if you paid for it, and how much you paid.

That screen shot above is the order agreement (I just cut off the left part with my order number and address).

That screen shot above is the order agreement (I just cut off the left part with my order number and address).

I think that the MVPA should list the price of all the components of the purchase. It is somewhat odd you have no itemized prices. You should have the price for FSD listed, and then it should be counted toward the subtotal, then destination and docs are added to get your total price. I don't see those lines. So, I doubt it is the MVPA. Please prove me wrong, or find your real MVPA.

• Love
Reactions: bimmerbahn
If you look online you will see that some cars just reference AP while others reference “Full Self Driving Capability”. The ones with this feature are $6,000 more than the ones with just AP. So if your quote has Full Self Driving Capability then it should include it.

However, Tesla has been known to quote things in error and not honor them and the document you posted is not a legally binding contract. It’s just a description of the product being offered. The MVPA must have FSD itemized in it for you to have anything meaningful from Tesla to count on.