Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did I purchase a car or a very large xbox?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not really, just have been pointing out exactly how you have been behaving, from the begining. It isn't actually a personal attack, just observations on how you interact, but you are quite welcome to take it however you would like.. As I have said all along, you have continually acted like a petulant child. You graduated to insulting others as you continue to try to pat your own ego. It has been and continues to be both pathetic and humorous.

At least you are no longer trying to insist that your original point was not actually your original point. You seem to have given up on that.

Like I said, most anyone here is just laughing at you. Keep smiling.
Buddy - you need to get out of your parents basement more.

Nothing you said changed what I said - Model S redesign is a turd. From a car buyer - not an Internet posting activist.

Buddy - you need to get out of your parents basement more.

Nothing you said changed what I said - Model S redesign is a turd. From a car buyer - not an Internet posting activist.
There is zero data to support that, but you refuse to acknowledge that. You are welcome to your opinion, but instead you try to insist that it should be everyone else’s viewpoint. You simply act childish and try to bully everyone here.

Again - everyone is laughing at your childish outbursts. They are predicable and pathetic. I find exactly how willing you are to embarrass yourself particularly amusing.

Who will you try to intimidate, bully and belittle here next to try to make yourself feel better? Are you going to pick who you don’t think can afford a vehicle, or are you going to make assumptions on someone’s age - you’ve done both so far.

Come on, we can all use the laugh. Again - have a great day.

Reactions: Brou
You're speaking for "everybody" now? Quite the self-promotion there. Go tiger.

It was kind of entertaining yanking your chain for a while - but even that is getting tiresome. As for productive discussion - that died about 15 posts up. You can have the last word - you seem very insistent on it.
I figured you would understand speaking for everyone, you sure seem to expect everyone to have your viewpoint.

Yes, you have been tiresome by insulting and pushing everyone here. Quite telling about you, the same childish behavior you exhibited since the start. As far as the last word - you continue to act as a child, I don’t mind pointing it out. Beyond that…it has simply been people here laughing at how you enjoy embarrassing yourself.
Have a great weekend.

Probably because the Model S wasn't being exported to most countries in Q2 because demand exceeded supply in the US alone..... though demand overseas remains high as well and there's plenty of threads on here of folks anxiously awaiting their pre-orders of a Model S for when Tesla gets back to having enough to export to them.

So yes, it IS easy to manipulate stats I guess :)

But that's ok! We can just go back to when they WERE exporting them and compare..... guess what happens?

Oh you mentioned Canada BTW? Let's check the last full year before the last refresh was announced shall we? All numbers from YOUR preferred website BTW (more on that in a bit)

2018- 2250 Model S sold in Canada.

How'd Mercedes S class do?
2018- 903 sold.

So again, Tesla Model S lapped Mercedes S class in sales.

Even in 2019, when production/export was winding down on the old Model S, Tesla in Canada still sold 1320 of them.

Mercedes S Class in Canada in 2019? 828.

Uh, what?

The refresh Model S has been out over a year now.

Apart from which, I just showed you the Model S, even just before it's FIRST refresh was also outselling Mercedes outside the US.

This is funny... because that was NOT my source.

My source was... the same website you just claimed we can trust!

All of which is kind of besides the point though.

It's not even that The Model S keeps beating the hell out of the Mercedes S class any time both are available in the same market... it's that YOU claimed
"nobody on the market for S-class level priced luxury vehicle will seriously consider Model S"

Meaning S-class sales ought to be VASTLY higher everywhere both are available.

And that turns out to be kind of the exact opposite of reality.

Pro tip- when you find yourself in a hole- stop digging.

man, you spin more than linda blair in the exorcist! he put you in your place with your misleading statistic. own up to it and move on.

Came for the thread title (being a gamer) stayed for the burning of stop.

This thread reminds me of a great quote who I've lost who originally said it but it's true none the less.
"never argue with an idiot, they will just dumb the conversation down to their level, then beat you with experience"