Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did Kanye West buy a 75d or P100D?

croman

Nov 21, 2016
Chicago, IL
I actually met Kanye back in 2002 with Talib Kweli (back before Kanye went crazy). Its nuts that we both have Teslas now and don't live in the f'in south side...

• Informative
Reactions: BigD0g

Don TLR

Jul 27, 2017
Apache Junction AZ
Apparently you did enough to post :D
Rappers sell, bottom line, they produce and people buy, they back or promote, people buy.. Water, sneakers vodka, headphones to name a few..

SMAlset

Mar 4, 2017
SF Bay Area
I always like to see a nice new Tesla and liked the frosted silvery look of his actually quite a lot. One of my news source filters is for Tesla so it popped up because of that. Not into the music or celeb. With his money he could buy any highend sports car and nice to see Tesla got chosen. Guess that makes him family :).

jeffdom1978

Mar 16, 2018
Chicago
The reason I even posted this was how much press this got. Normally a celeb buys a car and maybe TMZ has a blurb. The part I thought was interesting was how many cars Kanye owns and he’s tweeting all about how it’s the funnest’ to drive and then the first article posts saying he didn’t even buy the P100D, anyways yea I don’t care but I just thought it was interesting.. Not to mention how Elon and him got some sort of weird relationship going on. Lol

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC