Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did Leasing Payments Drop Again?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My P85D is $132,470. Leasing at 15K miles per year with the $5,000 down payment showed a payment of $1,953/month after Tesla announced improved lease pricing in conjunction with their U.S. Bank relationship. Prior to that announcement, the lease payment was north of $2,000/month for the same vehicle configuration, but I can't recall the exact amount. Tonight, on a whim, I re-priced my car, and the payment is down to $1,815/month. Am I just too tired from reading the P85D delivery thread, and all mixed up, or was there another pricing adjustment?

Thanks. - Josh

Last edited:
I just repriced our $129,920 P85D and the 15k lease payment went down from around $2030 to $1773. It happened during the last 3 weeks.

I am now officially interested in leasing the darn thing.

Me too. Initially leasing looked crazy - except for the tax benefit. The payment was in spitting distance to buying over 6 years (which I guess makes sense at 50% residual). But now it looks reasonable.

And the other thing is that it was about $200 a month more for the P85D. Since I can mentally pay with pre-tax dollars, it is more like $100 a month. Much easier to mentally justify $3600 over 3 years.... (skipping 21 rims and air).

Due to this thread I went to double check my lease numbers again and yes they are showing up with a savings of about 142 bucks... I emailed my DS asking about it as I have already accepted the other offer but I would assume they would adjust for the new rate... right?