Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did my order page just change?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks. Is that only used once the "edit design" button disappears? What does it do otherwise. Funny enough, that's the only button I haven't clicked as I have an irrational fear that it would impact my date (even though I am 99% sure it wouldn't).
Basically, yes. If you choose No Trade-In and All Cash payment, Edit button automatically goes away. So the only way to tell if you are close is to do the edit design trick, since when you are close to delivery, the system no longer allows you to make any edits to your car.

Reactions: Runt8
0EDDAB51-4E0C-43F2-8E10-8C87337915EF.jpeg
Thanks. I love that blue!
I did too ...but it looks better on the computer screen than in person, to me- all those visits made me change to black , and get a wrap lol- P.s- I already have an Ibiza blue Genesis, and that paint is way nicer and more metallic than the what I saw on the Model 3

I've had a VIN since 7/21, when my IDA sent it to me. My overview page shows Order and Prepare for Delivery checked. When I briefly had a delivery date, Appointment and VIN were also checked. When my delivery date got pushed to an unknown future date, Appointment and VIN got unchecked again. I still have the same VIN. The car is just sitting on a lot in Charlotte waiting for the next truck, or so I've been told.

• Informative
Reactions: Sg911
Is it 'normal' for the new overview/next steps summary to only show 'order' checked? I ordered on 7/29 (no reservation, not a previous owner, AWD MSM with sport wheels). I've supplied all of the requested information. Payment is cash and I do have a trade-in pending. That trade-in section has grey dots, but all I can do is confirm that I plan to trade-in.

I don't expect to see my car for a while, but I'm worried that Tesla might be waiting on something else from me.

Is it 'normal' for the new overview/next steps summary to only show 'order' checked? I ordered on 7/29 (no reservation, not a previous owner, AWD MSM with sport wheels). I've supplied all of the requested information. Payment is cash and I do have a trade-in pending. That trade-in section has grey dots, but all I can do is confirm that I plan to trade-in.

I don't expect to see my car for a while, but I'm worried that Tesla might be waiting on something else from me.
i don't know if it's normal but i'm sure it isn't abnormal. That being said, I have the first 2 things checked.

You should be okay. Once they finish your trade in appraisal it will show up on your account and it will ask you to confirm all the details (financing, registration, trade in, insurance, etc). At least that’s how it has worked with me so far. I have delivery scheduled and vin assigned. Waiting on the final MVPA

I’m in the same boat but on the insurance front. I currently don’t have a car (city life) and therefore don’t have auto insurance details to add. Once I get VIN for my new M3P I’ll add insurance but wondering if I should add details for my old insurance as a placeholder. Don’t want there to be a technical delay if the system thinks I haven’t supplied full info.