Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did Tesla hit 200,000 in June?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For the thousandth time (it seems literally) everyone would still get the full tax credit in June and July and through September no matter what. Seems like this will never end. :D

The question is whether the $7500 lasts to the end of 2018 or not.

I will bet that the 200K is in July. There was no reason to divert cars to Canada and stockpile LR units in June if they expected to cross the line of 200K in June. No sense whatsoever.

I like InsideEVs usually, but that article’s logic is off.

(And BTW the Tesla site’s listing of incentives should not be depended on. Last I heard they were still listing the Ontario rebate for the P3D which NEVER was going to be true.)

For the thousandth time (it seems literally) everyone would still get the full tax credit in June and July and through September no matter what. Seems like this will never end. :D

The question is whether the $7500 lasts to the end of 2018 or not.

... Isn't that why OP is asking if they delivered #200,000 in June. He didn't say anything about the tax credit not being in Q3.

Delivery in June vs July implies Q3 vs Q4.

Did you read the third post? :D That implies it mattered that Tesla was still ‘offering’ the credit.

Yes it said "past the end of Q3" which means into Q4. Which means end of the year. Which means (as post #3 says) they did not deliver 200,000 in June, at least in that posters opinion.

No one's talking about if it's available for Q3 deliveries through September.......?

Reactions: bhzmark
(And BTW the Tesla site’s listing of incentives should not be depended on. Last I heard they were still listing the Ontario rebate for the P3D which NEVER was going to be true.)

the canadian rebate (to my understanding) has not been officially ended yet. ford has said he is going to scrap it, but they haven't officially laid out a plan for how they're doing so. i.e. it's still in effect, and cars ordered right now still qualify for it.

the canadian rebate (to my understanding) has not been officially ended yet. ford has said he is going to scrap it, but they haven't officially laid out a plan for how they're doing so. i.e. it's still in effect, and cars ordered right now still qualify for it.
The point is that the P car costs too much to ever qualify for it. Ever. It’s based on the base cost of the car which is exceeded for the P version.

Never mind if anyone will get it for models that aren’t currently on the list.

Reactions: Ludatik