Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did Tesla Motors Deliver 2500 Model S Sedans in Q4?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bonnie

I play a nice person on twitter.
Feb 6, 2011
Columbia River Gorge
The Tesla Motors Forums are a rabbit hole of rumors, real information, spreadsheets and VIN numbers, with reservation holders anxiously trying to figure out when their vehicles will be delivered and others wishing there was an app to track their Model S as it makes its way across the country by truck.

Who? Little old us?

Be careful, rabbits! Stay in the rabbit holes!

IMG_20121217_143930.jpg

The Model S is very heavy...

IMG_4537 - Copy.JPG

...and the driver KNOWS you ate her baby pumpkins.

Last edited:
Oh...RIP, Little Nibbles. Thanks for the pic rolo; that's just a few feet from the infamous pumpkin garden. Here she was almost two years ago as a tiny baby in our back yard (a few feet from the OTHER side of the garden):

Little nibbles.jpg

Of course I really have no idea which rabbit is which. It's still sad.

Back on topic: with so many deliveries out of sequence, there's no way to be sure; but it looks like Tesla did (perhaps just) meet their target. Nobody will really no until the investor call. I hope they did - I imagine it will be close either way and in the long run the numbers don't matter; but of course people will make a big deal over whether Tesla performs as Musk claims it will.

Little Nibbles' cousins have been multipying like bunnies in our yard. Plenty to spare. Maybe we can work something out.

Sorry about going down another rabbit hole.

BOT... These characters that take quotes from the forums bug me more than rabbit production rates. They frequently do not bother to contact the original author to vet the information that they are quoting. Sleazy reporting in my book, especially when they cherry pick or snip and distort to further an agenda.