Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did the 70kwh pack miss out?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just noticed the 75 got a 1 second bump on 0-60 time, and when I was purchasing my car in April 2015 the 85kwh had recently received a similar upgrade. Will the 70kwh just be out of luck since they moved away from that # so quickly? Any chance of a future performance upgrade? Or just the unfortunate victim of purchasing at the wrong time?

Just noticed the 75 got a 1 second bump on 0-60 time, and when I was purchasing my car in April 2015 the 85kwh had recently received a similar upgrade. Will the 70kwh just be out of luck since they moved away from that # so quickly? Any chance of a future performance upgrade? Or just the unfortunate victim of purchasing at the wrong time?
Unless I missed something, I think the 1 second bump for 75s is only for those built in the past month or so, not mine built in 12/16.

Reactions: Petra and MP3Mike
Why would anyone possibly care? If you cared about 0-60 performance, you bought 85 or P85.

Why would anyone possibly care? If you cared about 0-60 performance, you bought 85 or P85.

I really love all the you got exactly what you ordered comments on this forum. Just not sure where those people run to when the car gets worse. Throttling charging, limiting launches, not being correctly stated HP, more frequent AP nags, not as solid AP in general, speed limit restrictions on AP, and so on and so on.

Reactions: caltechkid