Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did they remove the ability to make a service appointment?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am also missing the schedule service button on my app. It's not on the website. I've even tried calling my service center, but they don't answer or return messages. This is incredibly frustrating.

2014 Model S
Try downloading the App again, because it's on mine, right on the front page (2013 S).

Try downloading the App again, because it's on mine, right on the front page (2013 S).
I tried that a while ago. I also tried downloading the app on my wife's phone. Nothing works.

I think Tesla has disabled service scheduling on some models. That or it's a big, but I really don't think it's a big.

Maybe we will notice a trend if we all post our model and purchase history.

2014 Model S with 57,000 miles. Purchased from third party dealer.

I tried that a while ago. I also tried downloading the app on my wife's phone. Nothing works.

I think Tesla has disabled service scheduling on some models. That or it's a big, but I really don't think it's a big.

Maybe we will notice a trend if we all post our model and purchase history.

2014 Model S with 57,000 miles. Purchased from third party dealer.
That's weird. 2013 S, 126K miles. Purchased new.

I just tried this, seemed like a reasonable idea. No change.

I've scheduled through the app before. As of just over a week ago the option disappeared. Usually I can check on service apt's or create one, but right now nothing.

2012 Signature P85
Yup been that way for us for 3weeks now.....no updated app or website, but word from mobile service is " they're aware and working it"....will I be able to sched an appt in the app or use FSD first?

I was poking around Tesla's site today and noticed the redesign of the account page. I can't say I love it but it at least makes things simple I suppose (though it shows my car as a blue front fascia redesign when it's a black-nosecone but whatever).

One thing I noticed was that instead of the ability to schedule a service appointment, there's just a button to "request help". When clicking this it just seems to have a variety of customer support options and FAQs (none of them are as specific as "schedule a service visit".

I figured this must just live in the app now, so I open my app and "Schedule Service" is gone from the options (used to be at the bottom underneath "Location").

Apologies if this has already been asked, but has this option moved somewhere? Or does everything have to go through online customer support now?

I think it is because it is now on your phone.

It’s been missing from my app and the full desktop account site for almost a month now. SC didn’t return my voice mail, and with no ability to schedule, I drove up there last week. They were apologetic, and claimed to be unaware of the issue. I also spoke to two Tesla employees at a Supercharger in Delaware who claimed to know nothing about it.

I guess on the upside, those of you who still have access will have quite a bit less competition for appointment scheduling.

2013 S 85

Yes is is on the mobile App. Are we talking about a difference between iOS and something else perhaps?

For many of us, the option to schedule service on the web page and in the app has completely disappeared. There is no way to actually schedule service for those of us that are affected. In my case, the web page no longer shows my ESA as well (which has 2 years left on it). The page for my 2013 Model S also no longer has any of the paperwork / agreements available that it originally did and the pictures of the vehicle no longer matches my car. Good thing I saved a copy of the ESA when I originally purchased it.

We seem to be completely screwed until they get this sorted out since there is no longer a way to actually talk to a person over the phone at Tesla any more.