Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did you get a die cast model with your Y

shrini23

Feb 13, 2019
Houston
Picked up my Model Y yesterday from Houston. To my surprise the car had a red Model 3 die cast that was inside as part of deliver
I was pleasantly surprised to see. Anyone else got a similar die case

Reactions: olsookie

Thalador

Aug 19, 2020
San Antonio, TX
I got two of them when I went in with my grandson. In San Antonio they said they had tons of them laying around. He (and I) were very excited. Unfortunately he said there are not any model Y ones yet.
Tesla Die Cast.jpg

Jjrss

Mar 9, 2021
Tacoma
My wife saw families with kids getting them on delivery day. Before we left she asked for one and they gave us the red model 3 as well.

BigNerd

Mar 9, 2021
SoCal
This thread made me go look for a Model Y toy car on Google, Amazon and Ebay... no luck except an American Flyer ridable one which isn't what I was looking for.

Mike_TV

Apr 29, 2020
Chicagoland
Over one year later since the release of the Model Y and they still don't have one you can purchase. Maybe they are putting all of their die cast design efforts into the Cybertruck?

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC