Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did you get the Tesla Update Text?

Did you get the text?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you get this text?

"Tesla Update: We are excited to get you behind the wheel of your Model Y soon! If you are ready to take delivery this month, please reply JUNE and we will reach out when it is time to schedule your delivery appointment. If you need to delay delivery, please respond DELAY with your preferred month to take delivery."

Poll posted above...

Reactions: DavidAsheville
Got it too!! Although not sure for which of my two reservations. I’m 15 mins away from the Fremont factory.

Original Order: 1/29/20 White/White 21” PUP FSD
Backup Order: 6/4/20 White/White 20” Performance FSD

“Tesla Update: We are excited to get you behind the wheel of your Model Y soon! If you are ready to take delivery this month, please reply JUNE and we will reach out when it is time to schedule your delivery appointment. If you need to delay delivery, please respond DELAY with your preferred month to take delivery.”

Reactions: aburrows
Got it too!! Although not sure for which of my two reservations. I’m 15 mins away from the Fremont factory.

Original Order: 1/29/20 White/White 21” PUP FSD
Backup Order: 6/4/20 White/White 20” Performance FSD

“Tesla Update: We are excited to get you behind the wheel of your Model Y soon! If you are ready to take delivery this month, please reply JUNE and we will reach out when it is time to schedule your delivery appointment. If you need to delay delivery, please respond DELAY with your preferred month to take delivery.”

same here. I have a 4/22/20 order and a 6/2/20 order. I have received the blast email when the factory reopened, a call from Las Vegas last week, a call from the Local SC in Colorado last week and now the text asking if I'm ready for JUNE delivery. Now I would be VERY excited if they actually had a car for me! MSM/white/Perf/19"/FSD

• Funny
Reactions: secondclaw
Apologies cbaker619. I voted before I read the your post. I received the text stating the Fremont factory had reopened and to expect a mid-to-late June delivery. Didn't mean to screw up your survey.