Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did you guys see the new Roadster 2.0?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
0-60mph in 1.9 secs! (faster than the Superman coaster ride in Movieworld)
Over 1000 kms per charge! (Brisbane to Sydney without having to supercharge with some juice to spare)
Over 400 kph top speed! (no way the cops can catch you)

I want one!

I'm going to have to sell a kidney (I have a spare), part of my liver (it will grow back), and my corneas (I won't need to see as the Roadster 2.0 will drive me everywhere)!

Over 1000 kms per charge! (Brisbane to Sydney without having to supercharge with some juice to spare)

I want one!

I'm going to have to sell a kidney (I have a spare), part of my liver (it will grow back), and my corneas (I won't need to see as the Roadster 2.0 will drive me everywhere)!

I'm not sure how much sense it makes for a supercar to utilize self driving. Kind of defeats the purpose...at least for driving enthusiasts.

Welcome to the party. There are about a dozen threads already about every aspect of the new roadster.
Probably true but @gcgp is kindly bringing it to those of us that hang out in the ANZ thread !

We need to campaign for reinstatement of the derestricted speed zones in the NT (not that there are many police around) !
20170824_171531.jpg

An acquaintance of mine said that EV's are only viable if they can match the 1000 km range of a VW Golf diesel. Well now they do he change it to oh but they need to do 1,200km and change in 5 minutes. I laughed and said I don't know a standard car that can do 1,200km on a tank. I also said you need a potty break even in a petrol car.

Reactions: RichardMcN