Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did you name your Model S, and if so, what?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ditto

When it was time to buy a new car I told myself I wasn't going to get the same color. When I saw my Tesla in the showroom I immediatelt fell in love with the midnight grey. When I brought it home and saw the color was very similar to my old Lexus I just had to call it Ditto. Seems like this color just sticks with me.

We had recently discovered one of the actresses on Westworld was Elon’s on-again-off-again wife so named ours “Talulah”
Lots of ppl seem to name or nickname their vehicles, even when it doesn't matter. Of course on Teslas, you can name your ride and it shows up in the UI, and probably the app too.

So, out of curiosity... What, if anything, did you name yours, and why? :cool:

(there's a guy on YouTube who named his 'Apollo', and that seems strangely very appropriate somehow)

Lots of ppl seem to name or nickname their vehicles, even when it doesn't matter. Of course on Teslas, you can name your ride and it shows up in the UI, and probably the app too.

So, out of curiosity... What, if anything, did you name yours, and why? :cool:

(there's a guy on YouTube who named his 'Apollo', and that seems strangely very appropriate somehow)
Named mine Wardenclyffe Tower. Google it to see why.