Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did you name your Model S, and if so, what?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Kinda surprised that almost no one went for some of the more obvious names, such as...

KITT
The Mach Five
HAL 9000
The Aluminum Falcon
Bender
The Battmobile
Gort
Mr. Roboto
Optimus Prime
Ultron
Jarvis

:cool:

Yeah well I got kinda close to the sixth one on your list:

BATTCAR

Mainly because she's black with chrome delete and the 21" twin turbines (she's a new delivery on 3/27 woohoo), and BATTMBL plus near every variation we could think of were already taken in our state (yes, I'm talking vanity plates and BATTMOB just didn't ring right), so BATTCAR it was.

doo doo
doo doo
doo doo
doo doo
SIDE Del.jpeg

Reactions: MarkKW
Mine is called "La Fulminante" which can be translated from italian as "She who brings the lightning" (and it implies that touching it would be a deadly electrocute!)
BTW, I notice that some people consider the car an HE, some other a SHE. I'm definetively in the second group! ;)

Perhaps mine is simple and obvious, but I named it KITT. Wish they had a feature that enabled the screen to look like KITT’s dashboard (instead of the submarine mode for example). Allow summon to respond to verbal commands like “KITT I need you buddy”. At the very least give me turbo boost and super pursuit mode

Yeah well I got kinda close to the sixth one on your list:

BATTCAR

Mainly because she's black with chrome delete and the 21" twin turbines (she's a new delivery on 3/27 woohoo), and BATTMBL plus near every variation we could think of were already taken in our state (yes, I'm talking vanity plates and BATTMOB just didn't ring right), so BATTCAR it was.

doo doo
doo doo
doo doo
doo doo
View attachment 301258

Wish Chrome delete came as a factory option. Looks great!

Reactions: mrbulk
Our Midnight Silver Metalic Model X was initially named Rarity. For non-EV folks, EVs are thought to be cute little toys, like that My Little Pony unicorn. In reality she's a beast, and rare around here.

That name is proving to be too complicated to explain and doesn't roll off the tongue, so we're thinking of renaming her Myst, like the old game. Moonstone and Darkstar are two other options.

Our new silver Nissan Leaf will get the name Luna. We considered Tinsel and Moonbeam for her, but we just want short names to answer the most common question as we are walking out the door: "Which car are we taking?"

• Love
Reactions: Lasairfion
Just named my first and 1 week old, matte blue wrapped, MS75D:
Thunderfury” (Blessed blade of the windseeker)

Named after the legendary blade from World of Warcraft. Wielded by the prince of air ‘Thunderaan’ and fires off thunderbolts and cyclones when used. Was introduced more then 10 years ago as second legendary in the game. Lots of nostalgia and suits my blue wrapped Tesla very well. Floor mats with the name on them are on their way. :)

Was thinking about names for weeks untill this one popped up. Immediatly knew it was the one.