Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did you name your Model S, and if so, what?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Weird, I have the same album on my iPhone and just the one 'M'! That whole thing is just a masterpiece, beginning to end (as you say, not suitable for all audiences) haha.
I have it on vinyl. Which I haven’t listened to for many many years. Just listened to the song this morning. Pretty hysterical.
If I get a chance I’ll take a look and see how it’s spelled on the physical album.
It’s in a crate that I may not be able to get to.

I have it on vinyl. Which I haven’t listened to for many many years. Just listened to the song this morning. Pretty hysterical.
If I get a chance I’ll take a look and see how it’s spelled on the physical album.
It’s in a crate that I may not be able to get to.
Interesting.
There is a conflict between the Hum and Humm.
Humm repetitively in the lyrics in this link
Hum in the title
I’m betting that it is an error as a result of auto-correct. Which I am also getting when I try to type it with 2 M’s.

Reactions: ayavner
Not a crazy Star Wars fan, but IMO it has a stark resemblance.

“STORM TROOPER”

Attachments

• 0EA8A4A5-77CD-4D55-A6C5-18F2A6213DC3.jpeg
    0EA8A4A5-77CD-4D55-A6C5-18F2A6213DC3.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 82
  • 07A3AA7D-C2AA-4043-9EDA-A05DB10B1A37.jpeg
    07A3AA7D-C2AA-4043-9EDA-A05DB10B1A37.jpeg
    1,001.3 KB · Views: 52
Reactions: israndy and ayavner
Lots of ppl seem to name or nickname their vehicles, even when it doesn't matter. Of course on Teslas, you can name your ride and it shows up in the UI, and probably the app too.

So, out of curiosity... What, if anything, did you name yours, and why? :cool:

(there's a guy on YouTube who named his 'Apollo', and that seems strangely very appropriate somehow

I had a Beagle named Fred, he was short, a little 'thick', but that little ****er was ridiculously fast (much to the detriment of many rabbits and squirrels). My refreshed Model S is named after him!

Reactions: kavyboy