Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did you order an X prior to Sept 18th and have pending delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I have a situation that is getting to me a bit, and want to find someone that has ordered their S or X prior to Sept 18 and hasn't taken delivery yet. Ideally it would be someone that used a random referral code. Here's the situation:

I had 5 "delivered" referrals prior to Sept 18th, so I was set to get all of the referral rewards. By bro in law, put his deposit down, and wanted to use my code as well, but that would've been my 6th, and according to the text, only the first 5 get the free supercharging. So I advised him to use someone else, which he did, but then the weird thing is, two weeks after Sept 18th, one of my referrals turned from "delivered" to "cancelled"! I don't know how that happened or why, but it sux that I missed out on that last referral even though I had an extra one lined up and ready to go, guess Tesla's referral system is super slow...

So here's the catch, if someone has a pending delivery of an S or X that they put the deposit down prior to Sept 18th, if they are willing to switch their original referral source to me, then I would be able to offer them my free Signature HPWC, or the face value of it, which they can use to purchase Tesla items, a flight to Hawaii, or even a fancy dinner lol. I did contemplate letting the issue go, but figured it was worth a shot to post and see if I can help someone out while getting the last referral again. PM me if you have a situation where we can help each other out :)

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA