Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did you receive your Tesla jacket from referral program 5 ending October 2016

Did you receive your Tesla jacket from referral program 5, ending October 2016?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

MorrisonHiker

Mar 8, 2015
Colorado
We received our Tesla jackets from referral program 4 (ending July 2016) and referral program 6 (ending January 2017) but never received our jackets from the 5th referral program which ended in October 2016. I've seen many others asking about the jackets from referral program 5 and actually only seen one person who said they had received theirs.

We chose not to have the jackets embroidered with our names and were wondering if that might be the reason we didn't get ours.

Please forward this to others. I plan on bringing this up with Tesla at the truck event next week.

Thanks for your participation!

We won a jacket twice. We got both of the travel bags from the same periods. The first jacket came, and I gave it to my son. The second one never arrived...but the first one didn't say which quarter it was from, so I'm not sure which one is missing. Period 5 seems likely though.

I still feel very irked that I had three people use my referral. Two of them directly from my link, one providing it in the store. Sadly, the two online ones had something happen in Teslas systems and by the time delivery occurred, they didn't get credited to me. I even reached out to my local store manager, provided him the RNs and VINs and he said that both vehicles did get a referral, but were attributed to another owner. Odd, given these two followed my link to configure their cars. In both cases, they "saved" their configuration and I wonder if that messed some things up.

It's crazy how the small things like a jacket or duffel bag referral are what really leave a bad taste in my mouth when dealing with Tesla. Love the car, not a huge fan of how certain aspects of the company get run.

TL;DR - Nope, didn't get my jacket from the October 2016 referral program. :(

Anyone every get the Tesla carry on luggage from the program that ended January 15, 2017? It says that was shipping in July, Jackets are "currently shipping", and the powerwall was supposed to ship late summer. I haven't seen any of them. But I already received my radio flier Tesla on the current program, guess it's quicker when a 3rd party is responsible for the awards.

Anyone every get the Tesla carry on luggage from the program that ended January 15, 2017? It says that was shipping in July, Jackets are "currently shipping", and the powerwall was supposed to ship late summer. I haven't seen any of them. But I already received my radio flier Tesla on the current program, guess it's quicker when a 3rd party is responsible for the awards.
We received the carry-on bags from referral programs 6 and 7 which ended in January 2017 and March 2017 but haven't received the bags from referral program 8 which ended in May, 2017.

Interesting that the vast majority of poll respondents haven't received the jackets from October 2016 yet.