Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did you reserve the cyberTruck?

Did you reserve the Cybertruck?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's definitely...different. I'm not saying that in a bad way - I thought the model 3 front end looked bizarre when they launched it and yet now I like it. I'm just curious as to who the market is for this truck - definitely not traditional truck buyers. If any want to go electric, I suspect the electric F-150 will be aimed at them.

No reason to reserve since that doesn't guarantee you a spot in line. Design is so bad, it is no wonder the reservation amount was $100. If they were paying me instead $100, I wouldn't order it.

It takes Tesla about a year after production to have a decent design. The one early model I bought was the X and it spent months in the shop that first year. My only regret was not lemon lawing it.

It's definitely...different. I'm not saying that in a bad way - I thought the model 3 front end looked bizarre when they launched it and yet now I like it. I'm just curious as to who the market is for this truck - definitely not traditional truck buyers. If any want to go electric, I suspect the electric F-150 will be aimed at them.

Thing is if Ford follow the emerging approach by the major automakers, the Electric F-150 will be a premium vehicle, likely heading towards $100k, I seriously doubt there will be an "XL" trim. Ditto Rivian - their truck is supposed to start from $69k USD - $91k CAD! By offering an electric that will start at almost half that price, Tesla has really thrown down the gautlet.

Even if this doesn't sell well, it's mission accomplished (literally) if it forces some of the other companies to offer cheaper electric truck models. If they don't I'm sure lots of people will be able to get past the looks and buy one of these just to stop buying gas and get the crazy specs.

Yes, if I'm in a market for a bigger vehicle, but no! It looks odd but in a way it's pretty cool! However, I prefer the styling to be more rounded (like this concept) rather than so squared.
tesla_truck_dribbble_2x.png