Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did your X75D come with the blind holster phone charger?

I got the blind holster phone charger included at delivery for my X75D

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I asked my DS when I didn't see it installed and he said I was welcome to buy one off the website. Was it supposed to be included or is it only if you ordered the PUP?

Also, we didn't get any key fob covers/keychains/boxes, just the 2 loose fobs. Delivery was at the Brooklyn, NY store this last Wednesday. Fuhgeddaboutit, no red bow, no swag (no shirt, no mug, no nothing) just the car. Don't get me wrong, the car is awesomesause, just curious what the other recent deliveries were like.

I don't think they even looked at when I confirmed. The Brooklyn store is pretty new and clearly understaffed and overwhelmed. Case and point the DS assigned on MyTesla site is "on loan" from the West Coast, the other one, who called me to set the delivery date and finalized the paperwork was from the Devon, PA store, and the guy that actually delivered the car was another DS altogether. Also didn't look very local (looked like a male model, so guessing CA, but had a Canadian accent) I was too excited to finally see my car that I forgot to ask if he was officially a Brooklyn store employee or another "loaner".
bummer. didnt get a bow but got the box, bag, mug etc. maybe b/c you confirmed so late? also yes, blind holster is for PUP

I was told same thing at delivery of my 90D, non PUP. The word on street is holsters is only for PUP or P90's. No holster at my delivery, but many PUP's have declined the pieces, so my DS said he would look to scrounge up one for my iphone.