TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Did your X75D come with the blind holster phone charger?

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Stasla, Jul 22, 2016.

?

I got the blind holster phone charger included at delivery for my X75D

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Stasla

Stasla Member

I asked my DS when I didn't see it installed and he said I was welcome to buy one off the website. Was it supposed to be included or is it only if you ordered the PUP?

Also, we didn't get any key fob covers/keychains/boxes, just the 2 loose fobs. Delivery was at the Brooklyn, NY store this last Wednesday. Fuhgeddaboutit, no red bow, no swag (no shirt, no mug, no nothing) just the car. Don't get me wrong, the car is awesomesause, just curious what the other recent deliveries were like.

2. asdfasdf

asdfasdf Member

bummer. didnt get a bow but got the box, bag, mug etc. maybe b/c you confirmed so late? also yes, blind holster is for PUP

3. Stasla

Stasla Member

I don't think they even looked at when I confirmed. The Brooklyn store is pretty new and clearly understaffed and overwhelmed. Case and point the DS assigned on MyTesla site is "on loan" from the West Coast, the other one, who called me to set the delivery date and finalized the paperwork was from the Devon, PA store, and the guy that actually delivered the car was another DS altogether. Also didn't look very local (looked like a male model, so guessing CA, but had a Canadian accent) I was too excited to finally see my car that I forgot to ask if he was officially a Brooklyn store employee or another "loaner".

4. tropical1

tropical1 Member

The phone holster only comes with the PUP. It can be ordered on Tesla website for $50 and installed on a non-pup. Note it is listed under model s accessories

5. Stasla

Stasla Member

For the folks that have it - does it work well or meh?

I have a Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge in the Tech21 case

6. gfb107

gfb107 Member

It is part of PUP, so ours did not come with one. We just use a black charging cable.

7. jsollender

jsollender Member

I was told same thing at delivery of my 90D, non PUP. The word on street is holsters is only for PUP or P90's. No holster at my delivery, but many PUP's have declined the pieces, so my DS said he would look to scrounge up one for my iphone.