Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Didn't take long - PPF in Austin/Cedar Park area?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Twiglett

Single pedal driver
Oct 3, 2014
Austin
Ful disclosure - I've been on the "not going to bother" side of the fence when it came to installing any kind of PPF.
We only picked up our car yesterday, and already there are at least four microfiber cloths in the car.
Anyone have a recommendation for a local PPF installer?

I recommend XPEL factory shop on N. Lamar, and they have 25% off on PPF for Tesla. They will also do ceramic coating if you’re interested. In addition I had XPEL stealth put on the piano black center console, to prevent scratches and fingerprints. XPEL has a template for that now.

• Informative
Reactions: Twiglett
I recommend XPEL factory shop on N. Lamar, and they have 25% off on PPF for Tesla. They will also do ceramic coating if you’re interested. In addition I had XPEL stealth put on the piano black center console, to prevent scratches and fingerprints. XPEL has a template for that now.
Thanks. I don’t normally bother with factory stores, but I’ll go with a recommendation :cool:

What brand of ceramic coating do they install? Cquartz? Also, do they only do partial wraps or do they do full?