TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Didn't take long to see first a-hole

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by Titus, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Titus

Titus Member

LOL 1 week and saw the first a-hole using Superchargers as free parking...

Called Science Park and said it's Tesla's property and they will pass on the info with license plate.

I doubt this is going to result in any penalties for the driver.

DSC_1784.JPG DSC_1785.JPG

2. lx3h

lx3h Charged.hk TSLA Grp Rep

What? Fun police used to clamp them immediately. SC spots can't be Tesla's property.

3. Titus

Titus Member

Do you mean the actual police? Yea I called the number on those blue "Impound zone" signs and reached Science Park customer service who told me they have no jurisdiction in the Tesla SC spots but can pass on the offending license plate to Tesla.
    Almost want to just put a cheap lock on one of his wheels but don't want to escalate it into a tit for tat where the a hole comes back and keys one of our cars.
    Life's full of entitled a holes I guess

4. en-ev

en-ev Member

Thanks for sharing. A real bad driver who desires this http://youtu.be/TNtkzRQUTKM
    Science Park SC is busy charging station. I saw 5/6 charging MS w/o drivers charging at ~4:30 pm last Wednesday. I waited for ~10 mins and decided to leave while other MS joined the queue. Probably we need more SC and is required to pay parking.

5. Mikischu

Mikischu Member

The quality of those sticky notes is amazing. I can never get mine to stick to anything and they call off as soon as someone breathes in the same room.

6. danielwai

danielwai Member

Fantastic!!! Good penalty for improper parking prank!!!