Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Diecast 1/32 Tesla Model X Toy Car!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Nerdy_Engineer

Brett - The Nerdy Engineer
Sep 22, 2016
Colorado
I just saw these posted on the Model X Facebook Group and wanted to share it with you guys. I went ahead and ordered 2 of them! I'll just have to paint the seats white so that it matches my car!

1/32 Tesla Model X 90D Sound Light Metal Diecast Model Car Pull Back Vehicle (here's one ebay link but there are a bunch of other sellers, they're all around $16 with free shipping)

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

not detailed enough for me, sorry.

i have reached out to AUTOart to see if they can make a super detailed 1:18 scale model though, i hope the respond any day now.

i have to have the glass on the roof. :)

Yeah, I'd prefer a more detailed version, but at less than $20 I couldn't pass this up! I definitely wouldn't buy one for $200 like Tesla sells of the Model S. I'm way too cheap for that!

Yeah, I'd prefer a more detailed version, but at less than $20 I couldn't pass this up! I definitely wouldn't buy one for $200 like Tesla sells of the Model S. I'm way too cheap for that!

true, in the case of die-cast models you get what you pay for.

i would be willing to spend between $100 & $250 for a decent model. then again possibly more depending on what level of detail is achieved...

Agreed! I bought one solely for the fact that I have wanted one since the Model X came out. What I wonder is why it took so long for someone to come out with one haha.

AUTOart just replied!

They said: "Hello Peter, Thank you for your email, we will pass on to our factory"

hopefully we can get some insight soon. my fear is that they can't get licensing from Tesla and that's probably the reason why we haven't seen any models of the X...?

for those interested in their exquisite work you can visit: www.autoartmodels.com even more expensive and impressive models can be found at Legacy Diecast (Buyer's Guide) who stocks many different makers with prices from less than $100 all the way up to $5000+!

Last edited:
Push down on top: Acceleration & gear shift sounds and lights
Pull open fronts doors: Alarm and light or Horn and lights.
I love this little Model X.
Thanks. I would have never figured it out.

It didn't work for me initially, but I took the batteries out and put them back in and it seems to be working now.

Turns out the alarm sounds if you open the passenger door and the horn honks if you open the driver's door.

• Informative
Reactions: Nerdy_Engineer
I ordered two also via aliexpress. It took from the end of May to yesterday (July5) to finally get them. There was a whole problem where they have to "validate" your credit card and it looked very shady. Checked this nearly daily and was surprised when they did in fact show up.
Both bubble wrapped in a tyvek bag, final carrier US post office "e-packet"

One works, the other does not :-( Both are red and they did not have titanium to match my own MX. I could not figure out how to get the sounds until I can back to read instruction above!

Now to fix the 2nd one so my grandchildren can have fun. The working one however is for *my* desk.

I received my 2 cars from AliExpress in about 2 weeks. Ordered on 31-May, shipped 2-Jun and received on 14-Jun. No problems in credit card validation. I got a white and blue one. I don't think they work, but maybe I'm not operating them right.