TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Dieter, Alexander, Mary, and Sergio have a great Thursday

Discussion in 'Model S' started by calisnow, Oct 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. calisnow

calisnow Banned

"Oh hai Dieter - it's me! Wie gehts? Long time man. Saw you wearing jeans and chucks at the press conference with one of your concept EV's - I like your style and the blue grill slats on that show car are really electrifying. Heh. Get it? Electrifying. Anyways..."

Screen Shot 2016-10-20 at 5.21.19 AM.png

• Funny x 2
  2. calisnow

calisnow Banned

"I got a chance to see that totally unfair comparison between the 2017 E-Class (the brand new one with all those extra radars and cameras) and AP 1.0 on the Model S a couple months back. Dude! That was such a hit piece! I'm really sorry man - the magazine writer was probably purposely steering your car out of the lanes to be funny. It isn't funny. Guys like you and me need to stand up for each other."

Screen Shot 2016-10-20 at 5.37.59 AM.png

• Funny x 1
  3. calisnow

calisnow Banned

#3 calisnow, Oct 20, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
    "I also got a chance to brush up on my German. This guy Alex Dobrindt from your Bundesministerium fur Verkehr und digitale Infrastrktur sent me a friendly note the other day that the word "Autopilot" could be confusing to German drivers. He reminded me that Autopilot is primitive. I think someone from his office even said it's a traffic hazard. That one stung - but I get it. He's got a point, I must admit. Also - that double breasted windowpane jacket - no words - you Germans have really got style."

Screen Shot 2016-10-20 at 5.44.28 AM.png

• Funny x 2
  4. calisnow

calisnow Banned

#4 calisnow, Oct 20, 2016
    "Anywayz. Been kinda slow around here. Holidays are coming up and the kids are growing so fast. Did find time to screw around last weekend with a Gopro that JB gave me for my birthday last year. We made this video together to kill some time on a Saturday. I did the edit myself. First time doing an edit - imovie makes me feel so artistic. You like the music? My kids thought of doing that overhead shot btw. Kinda cool angle yeah?"

Full Self-Driving Hardware on All Teslas

Screen Shot 2016-10-20 at 5.52.27 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-10-20 at 5.51.39 AM.png

• Love x 1
  5. calisnow

calisnow Banned

#5 calisnow, Oct 20, 2016
    "So, give my love to the fam and to that office with the really long name. If you run into Alex, Mary, Sergio or Harald give 'em fist bumps for me - I sent them the video too. Don't make too much fun of my newbie edit allright? Anyways gotta run - gonna drive to Starbucks. Or maybe I'll let the car drive. Heh. I dunno.

P.S. - JB and I were doing shots and after we got totally drunk we had this great idea. Let's give everybody the hardware capable of doing Level 5. Like - today. Why wait? We'll be dead soon yeah? No time like the present! I got a wicked hangover man. Oops my driver's here. I mean my car, with no driver. Hah! I'm so funny.

-Elon"

Screen Shot 2016-10-20 at 4.59.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-20 at 5.31.44 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-20 at 5.04.42 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-20 at 5.01.38 AM.png