Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Difference between 2022.24.5 and 2022.24.6

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t know if anyone reported this yet but with my MYP the new update improved the Sentry Mode by a lot! Now, you no longer to wait 90 seconds before it shows you the footage of what triggered Sentry but it jumps on you on the actual video.
Just to make sure, you didn't delete videos or reformat your drive? This is what I used to do so new video could load faster.

Just to make sure, you didn't delete videos or reformat your drive? This is what I used to do so new video could load faster.
I haven’t deleted any but this is a new drive (Samsung 1TB SSD) that I bought when I got my MYP 5th of Aug. Having said that, it used to wait a bit before showing me the exact footage that triggered Sentry but after this update, bam it’s there instantly.

Reactions: navguy12
Don’t think there are any other differences in the release notes, so just bug fixes if anything.
I think they may have fixed the bluetooth bug, where phone calls would not transmit my audio over the call (switching to speaker phone allowed the other party to hear me.)

Last time I used this after the 24.6 release the bluetooth audio worked fine. I'm not sure if this is an intermittent issue or the update fixed it (I don't make a lot of calls while driving).