Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Differences between my change order page and new

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All- Should I be concerned.

I placed my order on june 27th. Somethings have come up and I was unable to take delivery of my car and have to wait for the standard range Model 3(M3). I have been contacted numerous times by multiple people at tesla saying my car is ready and have on multiple occasions indicated that I am waiting for the standard range.

What I am worried about is when I go into the tesla website and change my order details - I get greeted with a 4-7 month time frame, however when I create a new order, I see 3-6 months for the standard range. Should I call tesla and ask them about this issue?

Hi All- Should I be concerned.

I placed my order on june 27th. Somethings have come up and I was unable to take delivery of my car and have to wait for the standard range Model 3(M3). I have been contacted numerous times by multiple people at tesla saying my car is ready and have on multiple occasions indicated that I am waiting for the standard range.

What I am worried about is when I go into the tesla website and change my order details - I get greeted with a 4-7 month time frame, however when I create a new order, I see 3-6 months for the standard range. Should I call tesla and ask them about this issue?

I didn't think that you could order the standard range yet. But I I think that 4-6 months is aggressive, probably more like 6 to 9 months according to some tweets
With tax credit change, the LR really isn't that much more