Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Differences in these LED sequential turn signal fog lights

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am thinking of replacing the dummy fog lights in my 2021 M3 SR+ with a sequential turn signal fog lights. The ones that have an amber turn signal but white colored running lights.

Whats the difference between these 4 that I've found? Unsure which one I should get for 2021 M3 SR+. Are all 4 the same product?
- Tesla Model 3 & Y LED Sequential Turn Signal (Fog Lights)
- Front Fog Lights Sequential Turn Signal Upgrade Kit For Model 3 2017-2022
- Model 3 SR (Standard Range) LED Sequential Fog Light Upgrade with Turn Signal Indicator (1 Pair)
- https://www.amazon.com/KeeForthewin-Daytime-Sequential-Clearance-accessories/dp/B08TX4G9X8/ with SR+ harness

Last edited:
Reactions: phaheem
Yep, all the aftermarket fog lights you’ve listed above are made by the same manufacturer and then redistributed/resold by many different retailers. Looks like you are aware that you’ll need the extra wiring harness since your particular vehicle did not come with functioning fog lights. Just make sure the kit you purchase is supplied with that extra wiring harness. Or, purchase it separately like you’ve shown above with the additional Amazon link.

I bought the one from Amazon but without the extra wiring harness, since my vehicle came with functioning fog lights.
Good luck and hope you can find good instructions on how to run/connect the extra wiring harness!

Reactions: phaheem and nyxynyx
I am thinking of replacing the dummy fog lights in my 2021 M3 SR+ with a sequential turn signal fog lights. The ones that have an amber turn signal but white colored running lights.

Whats the difference between these 4 that I've found? Unsure which one I should get for 2021 M3 SR+. Are all 4 the same product?
- Tesla Model 3 & Y LED Sequential Turn Signal (Fog Lights)
- Front Fog Lights Sequential Turn Signal Upgrade Kit For Model 3 2017-2022
- Model 3 SR (Standard Range) LED Sequential Fog Light Upgrade with Turn Signal Indicator (1 Pair)
- https://www.amazon.com/KeeForthewin-Daytime-Sequential-Clearance-accessories/dp/B08TX4G9X8/ with SR+ harness
Did you get this sorted and working? Looking to add these to my SR+.

The oem fog lights are purpose designed for fog situations. Although these are called "fog lights" do they actually emit a fog beam pattern or just random scattered led light for cosmetic purposes? To put it another way, for those with oem fog lights, will changing to these decrease the lighting performance for fog situations?

Reactions: phaheem
The oem fog lights are purpose designed for fog situations. Although these are called "fog lights" do they actually emit a fog beam pattern or just random scattered led light for cosmetic purposes? To put it another way, for those with oem fog lights, will changing to these decrease the lighting performance for fog situations?
These are DRL with sequentiel turnsignals, no fog lights.

These are DRL with sequentiel turnsignals, no fog lights.
Thanks for clarifying. Guess that means those with factory fog lights would lose that functionality for the cosmetic change. The one thing that confused me was the fact that some instructions I've seen rely on oem fog light power for these units but guess that power source is now used for cosmetic lighting rather than fog lighting.

Reactions: UNCLETYS
I bought them on Aliexpress.com with the harness incl.
Here Aftermarket fog lights you can read more.
It's a big job to install but not that hard.
If you have questions than i be happy to help.
Did you hook up the blinker portion? If so, how does it affect the tesla light shows? Can you upload a video sample of a light show playing with these installed? That would be very helpful, thanks.