TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Different Financing Options

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by GlennAlanBerry, Apr 9, 2013.

1. GlennAlanBerry

It seems like a lot of people have financed their Tesla Model S purchase from places like PenFed and NFCU. I am a Marine Corps veteran, so I should be eligible to join either one of those. What are other options that people have been using? What do you think about going through Tesla/Wells Fargo for their new Lease/Buy Back program? I live in Colorado, so I would be eligible for that. It seems like you might have some more flexibility by going that route. Decisions, decisions!

2. AprilDelivery??

The best is Tesla/Wells Fargo because of the Tesla Resale Value Guarantee , it gives you more options if you want to finance and lease at the same time.

3. carrerascott

carrerascott FUEL FTR

Check USAA as well. I got 1.48% on $90k for 60mos.

4. jomo25

jomo25 Active Member

No offense, but is there a reason for the new thread? I think plenty of options are offered and discussed here: Financing options

I suspect this thread will get merged as others have.

5. GlennAlanBerry

Yeah, I did not see the old thread until after I started this one. I have no problem if the mods want to merge the threads... :)

6. jomo25

jomo25 Active Member

Cool. As I said, no offense. Just thought it made sense to point it out to you.