TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Different wheels can I Change dash graphic?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by murph335, Nov 24, 2016.

1. murph335

murph335 Member

when I upgrade to gray 21" can i have the car graphic in the guage cluster reflect the change as well?

I searched but didnt find the right keywords to get results?

2. pilotSteve

pilotSteve Active Member

Your service center can if you ask them nicely...

3. Camera-Cruiser

Camera-Cruiser Fully Charged

Ditto. They did it for me.

4. ig_epower

ig_epower Member

I have 20" Silver Turbine wheels for the winter and the 21" grey turbine wheel for the summer. I wouldn't want to hassle the SC every winter and spring. If I could have done it on my own I would love to be able to do it but if not, I will be happy with the OEM grey depiction as is.

5. murph335

murph335 Member

Thank you! Ill add it to my list for the next visit!