TL;DR Owned for a week and had a sensor error < 1 hour after delivery. Today I was cheerfully informed that it's a 1 month wait for a service appointment with a loaner. About a week ago after work one evening, I took delivery of my P90D Ludicrous at Tyco Road in VA. I was already in a somewhat sour mood because the leasing team had completely dropped the ball and didn't have my paperwork uploaded until 9pm the night before my delivery day, after promising I'd have it at least 48-72 hours prior. Anyway, by the time I drove the 19 mile trip home and was weaving my way through the neighborhood 1/2 mile from home, the front left sensor began throwing a barrage of false positive STOP alerts on the instrument panel when I dropped under 5 mph. I took a video and sent to my delivery specialist immediately. Eventually I got a reply and was told to do the double thumbwheel soft reboot, but I'd already garaged it and turned in for the night. Next morning I reboot and it doesn't fix the problem. Later that day I'm told that all details have been passed to the service team and I'll hear from them. Five days elapse with no word from anyone, so I ping again. I finally get a reply back from the service department yesterday, so I re-tell the story and re-send the video. This afternoon after another long wait, I hear back and I'm told "Our first vehicle appointment with a loaner is going to be Monday, January 18th. Does this work for you?" I send back a stunned reply that basically said "Wow! Really??" and heard back "If you do not require alternate transportation, I can get you in sooner but I'm not sure how long your vehicle will be in for service." I hit my delivery team with messages almost immediately and it's been crickets ever since. I hope I'm not being overly cynical, but back on Halloween before I'd finalized my order, this same SC bent over backwards to get me a P90DL for a 24-hour test drive, and they had it sorted out in about 15 minutes. What happened to that level of service? Is this what's in store for me as an owner rather than a prospective buyer? I wouldn't put up with this in a $30,000 new car and it's even tougher to be patient when it's a $140K car. This is my daily commuter, not a toy. Anyone else get this kind of runaround so soon after signing on the dotted line?