Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Difficulty with rattling on new Model 3 – question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello folks

I love my new M3, but it rattles under the air con unit from time to time. When it starts it just won't stop. I've sent videos to Tesla who agreed to look at it under warranty.

They have had a look and are unable to reproduce it, so have suggested to 'monitor these noises.' Not sure what to expect really -- it's not really fair on them if they're unable to reproduce the issue, but it does seem a bit of a cop out, given I've even shared the video with them of it doing it on two different driving occasions.

Thoughts?

Hello folks

I love my new M3, but it rattles under the air con unit from time to time. When it starts it just won't stop. I've sent videos to Tesla who agreed to look at it under warranty.

They have had a look and are unable to reproduce it, so have suggested to 'monitor these noises.' Not sure what to expect really -- it's not really fair on them if they're unable to reproduce the issue, but it does seem a bit of a cop out, given I've even shared the video with them of it doing it on two different driving occasions.

Thoughts?

Share the video here and maybe someone else has heard the same.