Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Digging out of snow using Summon

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

We got over 2 feet of snow and I do not have a garage (yet). We had parked in the driveway bumper to bumper w/ my neighbors and my husband's truck. After several hours of shoveling I decided to try to pull my car out to avoid having to shovel from the sides. It kept failing after an inch so we freed the back tires and when it finally worked my husband had turned the phone as the snowplow was going by and plowing him in. It is pretty funny but at least you can see where I pulled from.

Reactions: KenC and Eclectic

We got over 2 feet of snow and I do not have a garage (yet). We had parked in the driveway bumper to bumper w/ my neighbors and my husband's truck. After several hours of shoveling I decided to try to pull my car out to avoid having to shovel from the sides. It kept failing after an inch so we freed the back tires and when it finally worked my husband had turned the phone as the snowplow was going by and plowing him in. It is pretty funny but at least you can see where I pulled from.
Haha, great idea! I probably would have crawled thru the trunk to get into the driver's seat.

Reactions: one true morty
Snow is wonderful.

On TV.

I'm a delicate blossom. I'd have to move from there.
550d5c6f-2469-4c7d-92cf-1a722e117606.png