TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Digital Federal Credit Union Financing 1.49%

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by jchag, Jul 28, 2016.

1. jchag

jchag Member

Just got approved for my Tesla Model S 60 D financing. DCU gave me 100% of the cost of the car and the tax and licensing fee. Only down fall is for the low interest rate you can only go up to 65 months of payment. I have used them for another car (2014 Chevy Volt .99%) and a home loan. Very happy with this credit union. I believe you must have automatic payments from your account for the best rate.

Funny thing, First heard of DCU o this forum in 2014. I thought I was getting a Tesla then, Oh well, it took a couple years longer.

• Helpful x 1
  2. fallen888

fallen888 Participant

Pretty good deal, even for 65 months. I got approved for 1.74% Alliant for 78 months. I think that's standard?

3. evbeliever

evbeliever Member

agree..they are great. Got the same 1.49 as well from DCU that included an EV discount.

4. Kandiru

Kandiru Member

Same here DFCU rocks, I had one single phone conversation through the entire process, true to their name.

5. jchag

jchag Member

Pre-approval is also good for 45 days!

• Helpful x 1