Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dilemma: CPO MX 90D vs P90D

Which one will you choose

• CPO MX P90D with 38k mileage

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • CPO MX 90D with 20k mileage

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

Just want to update everyone. We decided to go with the P90D, and It has been amazing. The car is in great shape except a couple rock chip, and I was able to get the Tesla paint repair kit to fix them up myself.

I think the battery held up pretty good, full charge still shows 241 miles, so about 9 miles battery degradation. (I guess I won the tesla lottery) .

Delivery experience is not great at all. The car is dirty inside out, and we asked the delivery advisor to at least charge up our car to 100% since we gonna drive it back to SoCal right away( the car is in Fremont), but the car only got 170 miles when we picked it up.

What ended up being the final price?

Anything you would have done differently with the CPO process? I'm currently looking at CPO MX (late 2017) and also some used MX's being sold locally at regular dealerships.

TBH, not really. I have done a lot of homework and research before I bought this car, so I know what to expect with Tesla CPO. If you were going with Tesla CPO, be prepare that you won't be able to see the car at all until the actual delivery, so the pic on the website are all you got. There won't be any more pictures or information about the car even you put down the $100 order fee. In regular dealership, you can see the actual condition of the car before you put down any money.

However, CPO has the 4 year warranty which is very important to me.

It's there. EV-CPO can't always capture the final price listed or sold for:

upload_2019-12-22_13-15-45.png

Hi everyone,

I have a dilemma right now. I'm deciding which CPO model X should I choose.

a high mileage(about 38k miles) MX P90D or a low millage( about 20k miles) MX 90D, the price between these two are very similar.

Both car are 2016 build with AP1.

Which would you choose ?

Thank you

Neither. Get a Raven if you can. It’s a stretch but if you’re going to keep it more than a few years, new one will cause you much less grief.