Having been told that my white/white SR+ with tow ordered on 1st August would not be with me until late October/November and the stressful stories of woe others were having, I decided to order one of the inventory cars that popped up on Tesla’s site mid week. Red/white SR+ with Tow. I have a pickup in Birmingham on Monday, though have still yet to pay as the invoice only popped up yesterday afternoon and it didn’t take into account a £2010 price adjustment that was on the order agreement and was the price on the inventory page. I don’t want to start the wire transfer if they have no intention of honouring the price adjustment. The dilemma is that at 10pm last night I received an invoice for my original white car with a delivery date for today at Heathrow! I didn’t want to cancel the white one until the red one was in my hands (Tesla rep told me that was fine on Wednesday as I’ll get my deposit back no problem). I’m traveling up from Surrey to the Lake District later today for a week in a rental car, so the Monday pickup in Birmingham wouldn’t be too far to go. Think I should pop up the road to West Drayton today to talk to them about both the invoice error of the red car and the sudden appearance out of the blue of my original white one.