Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dimensions of Facelift Model S Frunk?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

My googling skills apparently aren't what they used to be. I've been searching for ages and can't find out the dimensions for the most recent frunk. The closest I've found is:

Storage Space in Frunk

There's a picture there with measurements but it's for the pre facelift model.

Does anybody have the equivalent measurements for the updated frunk. Would be incredibly helpful

About the only thing that bothered me when my new S showed up a couple of weeks ago is the size of the frunk compared to the frunk in the 2015 S I traded in. It is less than half the size of the old frunk. Maybe more like 1/3 the size.

The new frunk has a kind of weird shape, wide in the back, slopes in toward the front. I measured and got this.

At it's widest in the back: 1m
In the front at the narrowest: 45cm
Front to back: 30cm
Height in the back: 40cm
Height in the front near the latch: 20cm

So, like I say, it's pretty small.

• Love
Reactions: DevinH
About the only thing that bothered me when my new S showed up a couple of weeks ago is the size of the frunk compared to the frunk in the 2015 S I traded in. It is less than half the size of the old frunk. Maybe more like 1/3 the size.

The new frunk has a kind of weird shape, wide in the back, slopes in toward the front. I measured and got this.

At it's widest in the back: 1m
In the front at the narrowest: 45cm
Front to back: 30cm
Height in the back: 40cm
Height in the front near the latch: 20cm

So, like I say, it's pretty small.

Thank you so much for the measurements. Looking at the picture I linked in my OP, it looks like it's only a couple of centimetres smaller than the non-facelift frunk. It'll make do for the pram I'm planning on ordering (BabyZen yoyo).

I love this community