Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ding Repair

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I researched Angie's List and here is the highest rated dent repair shop. Hope this helps!

Dent Wizard
13201 NE 20TH
BELLEVUE WA 98005
(425) 641-3368
(800) 336-8949
Dent Wizard Seattle Paintless Dent Repair in Bellevue, Kirkland and Redmond WA

Here are the reviews:

DentWizardReviews.jpg

I can't remember whether I used Dent Wizard or Dr. Dent or Mr. Dent or something like that on my old car, but it had a door ding and the repair came out perfectly. However, you should check and make sure that they can do aluminum.

Just this morning I watched as a scraped wheel and minor bumper scratches were perfectly fixed, right in my carport. Tim arrived in a van jammed with everything needed to do a expert job, including mixing paint to match the non-standard Tesla colors. Rather than just sand and paint the wheel, he did six or more separate steps; I was watching but lost track.

Tim has done work on virtually every premium and exotic brand for thirty years. He has done work inside most premium dealerships, as well as on many, many Teslas. He is based near Olympia, but goes anywhere in Bellevue, Seattle and points South. His direct phone is: 360-507-1224.

He patiently explained every tool, product and method he used. I'll never trust my Model S to anyone but Tim!

I heartily recommend Ryan Snider Paintless Dent Repair. He fixed a dent in my MS and also a big door banger in my Bimmer which I didn't think could even be fixed since it was so close to the edge of the door. He fixed them both for $225, and also took care of another small ding without charging extra. He is based out of Bellevue and he also does work for Metropolitan Detail. He has been doing it full time for 7 years I think. The ding was totally gone after working on them for a couple of hours. I wouldn't trust just anybody to do ding repair, it's really an art. You can reach him at [email protected]. I think I saw a couple of reviews of him at Google maps when I was researching it which were both excellent.

Couple of tips: If you are obsessed about taking good care of the paint, make sure the car has been washed before hand. Also, you might want to offer him a new microfiber cloth to use for wiping to make sure no swirls are added to the paint in case the cloth he uses is not totally clean. :confused: ...I always make sure my m.f. cloth is free from any dirt before I wipe the surface....there is just something about that new car shine :smile:

On the same topic, I was able to buy factory paint from TM. They are now selling it as a touch-up pen. I haven't used it yet, but they started carrying it in June I think. .... I need to get around to fix that ding soon. At least aluminum doesn't rust.

He came out to my home in Kirkland without charging extra and did the job in the parking lot.