Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dinner for Matt (MDK) new Nullabor Conqueror (Perth to Bne trip)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been tracking this trip since I stumbled upon the first Twitter post and found the thread here...

Since I'm in Southern California and more than half a day's flight from your country, someone will just have to drink a beer for me...

It’s a long drive to the pub for me too but I’ll raise a pint here in honour. Congrats on the true pioneering effort not just mapping but providing the way across the Nullarbor for others to follow. I’ve flown across at lowish altitudes & very aware of the sheer vastness of one of the most remote areas on Earth. No doubt way more vast & remote from the cockpit of a Model S.

Short notice for another meeting & well deserved dinner for Matt (MDK) Wednesday night (11 May) while he is in Melbourne for a couple of days before continuing his epic journey north. Also a chance to learn about the new official Tesla Owners Club of Australia which will be having it's "reveal" in the very near (read days) future.

I am thinking France-Soir in Toorak Rd, South Yarra around 7.00 pm. Please indicate your interest at your earliest convenience so as reservation can be confirmed. All welcome.

Gudday AEdennis

Might be able to have that drink with you sometime next on behalf of the nullaboor guys.!

I'll be in LA on Saturday and will be traveling from San Deigo to Sacramento over the week for multiple meetings.Managed to borrow my brothers Model S outta LA- Bastard just got his Model X delivered......

Gudday AEdennis

Might be able to have that drink with you sometime next on behalf of the nullaboor guys.!

I'll be in LA on Saturday and will be traveling from San Deigo to Sacramento over the week for multiple meetings.Managed to borrow my brothers Model S outta LA- Bastard just got his Model X delivered......

Saturday seems to be popular with many Tesla Clubs all over the US (the Tesla Roadtrip in the East are in Colonial Williamsburg which I am missing) I will be participating in the LA and SD club's Wine and Wheels drive and winery visits... Take your brother and his S and/or X and join us. Additionally, if free the following weekend, (21st) the OC Club that I help organize has an Armed Forces Day drive to the Battleship Iowa planned as well.

Otherwise, PM me and we can talk about grabbing a drink on one of your days up from San Diego.