Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dinner for Matt (MDK) new Nullabor Conqueror (Perth to Bne trip)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any plans for a Sydney catch up as the conquerer transits through on his way north?

I'll be in Sydney on Monday and staying two nights on my Northbound journey, so I'm open for suggestions on where to catch up for dinner on Monday or Tueday nights (16th or 17th) or lunch on Tuesday.

My accommodation is not far from the St Leonards service centre but am happy to drive anywhere.

And on my return journey I'm back in Sydney on the 26th, leaving early on the 30th.

Any plans for a Sydney catch up as the conquerer transits through on his way north?

Yes, I'm organising dinner on Tuesday night in Sydney with MDK, to hear about his epic drive from coast to coast!
It's 7pm Tues 17 May at Balmoral Beach, at a restaurant called The Public Dining Room ( publicdiningroom.com.au ). If you'd like to come, please let me know ASAP. There's on-street parking outside the restaurant (metered).

Yes, I'm organising dinner on Tuesday night in Sydney with MDK, to hear about his epic drive from coast to coast!
It's 7pm Tues 17 May at Balmoral Beach, at a restaurant called The Public Dining Room ( publicdiningroom.com.au ). If you'd like to come, please let me know ASAP. There's on-street parking outside the restaurant (metered).
Thanks for the PM Kayto. How many takers do we have now?

Thanks for the PM Kayto. How many takers do we have now?

Hi Richard, so far there are 8 people for dinner tomorrow night in Sydney. I sent some messages in case people didn't read these posts in time. It should be a great evening.
I'm going to ask Matt what it's like to have just driven 4,000km but have 6,000km left to complete the trip!!
If anyone else would like to come, it's 7pm Tuesday 17/5/2016 at the Public Dining Room restaurant at Balmoral Beach. Please RSVP to me by posting here or "start a conversation", as it's called in this forum.

Reactions: RichardMcN
Ive been away to Syd up via Princes Hwy & return Hume Tesla of course. Ive found a suitable venue The Prince Alfred Hotel right next to the SC Richmond and is in Chyrch St. 31st May Will book table under name Tesla. You can contact me 0425877373. Will see if any of the Tesla staff want to come. Only 4 stalls for SC at Richmond. Start time 6.30 as Matt wants to get away early next day. Ill see if I can reserve a charging spot for Matt.

Hi Richard, so far there are 8 people for dinner tomorrow night in Sydney. I sent some messages in case people didn't read these posts in time. It should be a great evening.
I'm going to ask Matt what it's like to have just driven 4,000km but have 6,000km left to complete the trip!!
If anyone else would like to come, it's 7pm Tuesday 17/5/2016 at the Public Dining Room restaurant at Balmoral Beach. Please RSVP to me by posting here or "start a conversation", as it's called in this forum.
Great night thanks Kayto for organising. Great to meet fellow Telsa enthusiasts - an amazingly diverse and happy bunch!

Good on you Mat! Enjoy the trip back with your Dad !