Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dipped again! This time Deep Sea Blue + Blueberry Juice in Autoflex Satin

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Trying to make a post to enlighten people about it. Because wraps are too inflated and overrated right now.

I'm in the middle of a 3000 mile road trip with a few stops and meeting lots of people... most people who know about such things always say "Is that a wrap?" and instead of saying "no, it's like plastidip", I usually say something like "it's a high-grade spray-on polymer" and then if they say "like plastidip?" I say "same concept, but this you can't tell this is not factory paint. I also can peel it off anytime I want".

It's pretty hard to explain Autoflex to people who have never even heard of Plastidip, but have heard of wraps. In one specific case, I just didn't have time or energy to get into it, so I did just say "yes, it's a wrap". :rolleyes:

I'm in the middle of a 3000 mile road trip with a few stops and meeting lots of people... most people who know about such things always say "Is that a wrap?" and instead of saying "no, it's like plastidip", I usually say something like "it's a high-grade spray-on polymer" and then if they say "like plastidip?" I say "same concept, but this you can't tell this is not factory paint. I also can peel it off anytime I want".

It's pretty hard to explain Autoflex to people who have never even heard of Plastidip, but have heard of wraps. In one specific case, I just didn't have time or energy to get into it, so I did just say "yes, it's a wrap". :rolleyes:

Hank! You're on a Road Trip? Does that include the Pacific Northwest? :)