Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Direct debit payment pending in tesla app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Evening. I set my direct debit payment up when I ordered the car. Immediately showed as pending verification in the app. Was told by tesla sales advisor this was normal. It still showed as pending some days later. I received an email from tesla when I set it up acknowledging the payment had been created and my bank confirmed the DD had been set up. I checked the tesla app and the payment still showed as pending so I emailed Tesla financial services. No reply. I emailed them repeatedly with no reply. I tried to call, left voicemails, no reply. I then received a system generated email from tesla telling me I had no direct debit in place and to set one up to avoid late fees. So, that’s what I did. Again. Set the same DD up, this was acknowledged by an email from tesla, again this is showing as pending verification and my bank has confirmed the DD is live. So I now have 2 live direct debits which my bank has confirmed are live, but Tesla app is saying are pending. I can’t get hold of anyone at tesla to tell me what is going on. I can’t get any answers from anyone, I just keep getting emails from tesla telling me to set up a direct debit payment for my agreement. I’m at the end of my tether with this! First payment is due 27/1/23. Has anyone else had this issue? Attached photo shows the 2 pending direct debit in wallet. Any advice gratefully received

Attachments

• F6BEB1C8-915F-42A4-9683-1091CF3CC3B1.png
    F6BEB1C8-915F-42A4-9683-1091CF3CC3B1.png
    161.3 KB · Views: 253