Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Direct links to Tesla chat support...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I spent some time on Tesla's website today figuring out how to get to their chat support. Here is the link and the specific paths to get to chat support through the Tesla website:

Link: Tesla SSO - Sign In

You can get to the chat feature from any of the following submenus if you click "Yes" you need more help when prompted:

"Tesla Service & Repair" --> "Schedule or modify service..." and "Question about upcoming service"

"Vehicle & App Features" --> All submenus go to chat if you click "Yes" you need more help

"Account Ownership and Support" --> "Tesla App" and "Billing"

"Vehicle Charging" --> All submenus go to chat if you click "Yes" you need more help

"Energy Product Support" --> "Account & Billing" gives the option for email or chat if you click "Yes" you need more help

All other options either link to reference documents or allow you to send an email.

Hope this is helpful.

I spent some time on Tesla's website today figuring out how to get to their chat support. Here is the link and the specific paths to get to chat support through the Tesla website:

Link: Tesla SSO - Sign In

You can get to the chat feature from any of the following submenus if you click "Yes" you need more help when prompted:

"Tesla Service & Repair" --> "Schedule or modify service..." and "Question about upcoming service"

"Vehicle & App Features" --> All submenus go to chat if you click "Yes" you need more help

"Account Ownership and Support" --> "Tesla App" and "Billing"

"Vehicle Charging" --> All submenus go to chat if you click "Yes" you need more help

"Energy Product Support" --> "Account & Billing" gives the option for email or chat if you click "Yes" you need more help

All other options either link to reference documents or allow you to send an email.

Hope this is helpful.
Hi,
I just used one of the above options and got an answer by email, but not chat, and they couldn’t help 🙄
Thanks thought for the tip!

Yep, very odd. They removed the chat icon from all the model ordering pages recently, and now the chat function appears to be disabled or nonfunctional when you arrive at it through the "contact us" sections. Their chat access had been one of the nice things to use, as too many SA's seem to be out of the loop on a ton of information. Very disappointing.

Yeah used to be a nice little hack to get someone to check something out remotely or answer a question right away. Alas, looks like all of the above paths just redirect to a list of knowledge base articles, without any option to reach a rep if none of the options helped. Dammit.

Ditto for me trying to get a live chat person - I just need a copy of my wall charger invoice that I bought in May - gone off my order history, and NO WAY to get to a live rep - love the car, but the customer service SUCKS. Is this really the best you can do Tesla?

Ditto for me trying to get a live chat person - I just need a copy of my wall charger invoice that I bought in May - gone off my order history, and NO WAY to get to a live rep - love the car, but the customer service SUCKS. Is this really the best you can do Tesla?
Did you buy that in person? My account / order history still shows purchases I made back in 2019 when I first bought my car.