Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dirt and Snow Coilover - Unplugged Performance

ccwsf

Jun 26, 2020
San Francisco
I'm looking at the Dirt and Snow Coilover to raise my model Y by a couple of inches. I don't know much about coilovers. My question regards ride comfort - will it also improve the comfort of the Model Y - especially over rough city streets. I'm comparing this to the Unplugged Performance Luxury Coilovers and I'm hoping that it will be close to the improvement that you get with those coilovers (or at least better than the stock model y configuration.

PNWLeccy

Jul 11, 2019
Seattle
I had been considering the MPP lift kit but then Unplugged introduced the Dirt and Snow coilovers which seem like a better option to lift the car with actual suspension travel. However, I have not seen one report of someone getting them yet and I'm waiting to hear reviews.

Reactions: EchoDelta

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC