TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Dirty Headlines

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by jnt76, Dec 4, 2016.

1. jnt76

jnt76 Member

Should have went with the dark headliner but got the beige instead. 4 months later, I see a kaleidoscope of stains from make up (not mine) to fingerprints from my disgusting kids. Finally got the nerve to use Resolve stain remover to get rid of:

red lipstick smears on sun visor
    Cheetos fingerprints on FWD
    water stains on the roof (that's annoying, don't now sure how water got in)
    Snickers stains (maybe Butterfingers) passenger side
    Dried apple juice stain (everywhere!)
    stain from leaves when hauling a 20 gallon maple from Home Depot (FWD)
    pink lipstick smears on FWD

Overall very please with the results, I dabbed instead of rubbing in the Resolve.

2. CuriousG

CuriousG Member

I think this deserves a bit of "shoe on the other foot". Do the same to kids/spouse on their favorite things and make note of their reaction. Make sure to go overboard too so the point is not mistaken.

• Like x 2
  3. BluestarE3

BluestarE3 Active Member

Call me disappointed. I thought this was about some lurid story in the National Enquirer on Elon Musk and his latest lady friend. :rolleyes:

• Funny x 1
  4. outie

outie Active Member

I hear ya. My toddler kept kicking the FWD switch w/ her foot, shoe on. I was able to clean it and made a deal w/ her to ride in the car, no kicking, or get kicked out of the car.

• Funny x 1