TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Disappearing Documents?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by SpiceWare, May 7, 2018.

1. SpiceWare

SpiceWare Member

Friday night my ISA sent me
    I haven't seen them yet, so suspect the ISA really meant 1-2 workdays. However, I have noticed that the Documents section frequently doesn't show up, so wonder if something might be up with my account. Anybody else seen this?

No Documents.png Yes Documents.png

2. Omaha

Omaha Member

They come as PDF for electronic signature over email. It's not from your ISA, and after I prodded mine after a day or two, he got the team to send them within 15 minutes. It was also at that time that final payment was enabled online.

• Informative x 1
  3. SpiceWare

SpiceWare Member

Thanks! I did drop my ISA a note this morning, so will keep an eye on my inbox :)

4. SpiceWare

SpiceWare Member

Heard back from my ISA - clarified that meant end of tomorrow, so workdays it is. Also said no issues with my account, so not sure what's up with the disappearing Documents section.

5. paulvinh

paulvinh Member

Off topic question...We dont sign those documents until ISA contact us right?