Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Disappointed in Tesla Customer service

I'm in the same camp. Have a Tesla X, bad customer service. Decided to sell the car, impossible to sell the car as not many dealers want to take in a EV. I was a believer in Tesla until you listen to their excuses and pathetic customer service.

Notice they took out their own forums for posts, took out any means to actually having the ability to contact someone at Tesla Customer service.

Disappointed for sure

Reactions: InternetDude

hcsharp

Jun 7, 2011
Vermont
My recent experiences with both customer service and vehicle service have been excellent. I believe things have improved quite a bit. My mother (age 92, still driving) has also been "treated like a queen" as she puts it. My brother, my sister, and my wife's colleague at work have all reported excellent service in the last couple of months. This is much better than it was a year or two ago. Let's hope it keeps going in this direction!

Reactions: STE$LAR
My recent experiences with both customer service and vehicle service have been excellent. I believe things have improved quite a bit. My mother (age 92, still driving) has also been "treated like a queen" as she puts it. My brother, my sister, and my wife's colleague at work have all reported excellent service in the last couple of months. This is much better than it was a year or two ago. Let's hope it keeps going in this direction!
thank you for your post it is good to hear a customer and his entire family has had excellent customer service.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC