Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Disappointed in Tesla Customer service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in the same camp. Have a Tesla X, bad customer service. Decided to sell the car, impossible to sell the car as not many dealers want to take in a EV. I was a believer in Tesla until you listen to their excuses and pathetic customer service.

Notice they took out their own forums for posts, took out any means to actually having the ability to contact someone at Tesla Customer service.

Disappointed for sure

Reactions: InternetDude
I'm in the UK and the "Customer Service" here seems non existent. They take your order in a prompt and friendly manner and then totally ignore your legitimate email enquiries from then on. They should recognise that they are not the only game in town these days!!

My recent experiences with both customer service and vehicle service have been excellent. I believe things have improved quite a bit. My mother (age 92, still driving) has also been "treated like a queen" as she puts it. My brother, my sister, and my wife's colleague at work have all reported excellent service in the last couple of months. This is much better than it was a year or two ago. Let's hope it keeps going in this direction!

Reactions: STE$LAR
My recent experiences with both customer service and vehicle service have been excellent. I believe things have improved quite a bit. My mother (age 92, still driving) has also been "treated like a queen" as she puts it. My brother, my sister, and my wife's colleague at work have all reported excellent service in the last couple of months. This is much better than it was a year or two ago. Let's hope it keeps going in this direction!
thank you for your post it is good to hear a customer and his entire family has had excellent customer service.