Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Disappointed with Jeda

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone else experienced lousy customer service and delayed shipping from Jeda? When I first ordered their wireless charging pad, they billed my credit card immediately, but didn't ship the item for about a month. If I hadn't leaned my lesson, I ordered their USB hub two weeks ago and was also charged immediately. Today, I learned that this item will not ship until the end of August. What's up with this??

Yeah, they definitely do not make clear that they are routinely taking back orders for items that are out of stock, thus the long shipping time. That’s really not acceptable in 2019, where most major online sites ship within a day or two of an order. I ordered the Tesla charging pad instead, but I’m waiting on my USB hub. If it arrives when they say it will, it will be a six week wait from when I placed the order. I read the fine print on the site when I ordered and they promised a four week shipment. I get that delays happen, but a minor make-good ($5 refund?) would go a long way to making me feel better about the experience.

• Informative
Reactions: puckpurnell
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me again, shame on... ah, it’s ok. I just think of Jeda like a typical Indiegogo/Kickstarter project. Just pay for it and one day it’ll show up. I think I waited several months for the Jeda v1 pad, so I have no expectation the Jeda hub will arrive anytime soon.

Reactions: 03DSG
I ordered the USB Hub and got no email confirmation. Used ApplePay and so my card is charged. So, I sent them an email but have heard nothing back. Really makes me mad. Maybe they’ll wise up if we trash their customer service and fulfillment record.

HEY JEDA. YOU OUT HERE? WISE UP AND SEND THE GEAR.

An email was sent out yesterday to folks that ordered the hub. here's the important piece of info.
upload_2019-8-7_17-53-10.png

• Helpful
Reactions: puckpurnell
Has anyone else experienced lousy customer service and delayed shipping from Jeda? When I first ordered their wireless charging pad, they billed my credit card immediately, but didn't ship the item for about a month. If I hadn't leaned my lesson, I ordered their USB hub two weeks ago and was also charged immediately. Today, I learned that this item will not ship until the end of August. What's up with this??

Pretty sure thats not permissible... they are required to ship the product before they charge. Almost certain that is an old “mail order” law on the books.

Just call them and tell them. Most likely they are drop shipping the product from China to you, and not paying for any inventory —but you are.

More than fair to be annoyed, and to require they stop doing this.

Just call them and tell them. Most likely they are drop shipping the product from China to you, and not paying for any inventory —but you are.

If what they post on their site is correct, they are not drop shipping from China as they state “all orders are shipped from California via USPS Priority Mail.” However, they’re obviously taking orders for inventory that is still en route from China (or perhaps not even produced) and then mailing batches as the containers come in.

Reactions: VQTRVA
Im over two months out from my order and still dont have a working pad. 6 weeks for initial delivery and then my pad only worked intermittently. Sent it back to them and they have now had it for repairs for 3 weeks. They said it was a defective coil and they would repair it and ship it back to me by Thursday. That was two weeks ago. Garbage company.