Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Disappointed with Tesla's all weather mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone else had issues cleaning their Tesla all weather mats? I picked these up in December 2016 and just can not get them cleaned. I have tried soap & water, soaking in soap, scrubbing, etc. The pics are after I cleaned the mats over the weekend.

For what these mats cost I am really disappointed with their quality. I have had mats from Lexus and other manufacturers that look good as new after a simple rinse.

Attachments

• mats 2.JPG
    mats 2.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 406
  • mats 1.JPG
    mats 1.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 352
how do you still have the 'tesla' stickers on your mats if you have tried to clean them? mine came off/fell out before I even tried to clean my mats the first time.
how about some plastic/rubber cleaner for cars? I have problems getting the black plastic clean on the sides of the car where the battery is and some of this stuff helps
maybe peroxide..or vinegar?

how do you still have the 'tesla' stickers on your mats if you have tried to clean them? mine came off/fell out before I even tried to clean my mats the first time.
how about some plastic/rubber cleaner for cars? I have problems getting the black plastic clean on the sides of the car where the battery is and some of this stuff helps
maybe peroxide..or vinegar?
Those aren't stickers, they are part of the rubber.